Twister Tryout Information 2021-2022
It is not to late to join at team for the 2021-2022 season. If you are interested in becoming a member of our competitive program please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 678-462-9227.
Twisters Approach to Covid-19
We are reopening our gym to our parents! Please see our new protocol for entering the building.
- Our viewing room is now open for parents of our athletes to watch classes and individual lessons. Viewing is restricted to the viewing room only. No parents, siblings or friends will be allowed out in the gym.
- We will continue to clean surfaces daily and deep clean weekly.
- Masks may be worn by athletes however are not required.
- Our staff may wear them as well but also not required.
- If your athlete has any Covid symptoms or has come in contact with anyone testing positive for Covid please contact the office for our protocol.
Our mission at Twisters is to create a positive environment in which our students can grow as athletes, and more importantly to grow as individuals. Our students will learn the importance of hard work, dedication and the role that each plays in the success of the team.
The purpose of our staff is to provide quality instruction, leadership and guidance enabling each athlete to reach their full potential on the competitive floor and in life.
Join the fun! Contact us today for more details!
We Train Champions!
ALL-STAR NATIONAL TITLES: 274
MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL AND RECREATION TITLES: 71
One Gym, One Family, All Champions!